Free Cancellation* now on many Villas
Villa preparations for your arrival
All our housekeeping staff are fully trained on the very latest Covid-19 cleaning protocols introduced in 2020 with follow up training for the updated protocols for the 2021 season.
1, We provide hand gel on arrival
2, All villas are fully aired, cleaned thoroughly, and disinfected, paying particular attention to high touch areas (switched etc) .
3, After the Villa is prepared and signed off as clean, a seal is placed on the door, no one else will enter, look for the green “Clean” sticker on the entry door.
4, All properties are no contact entry, so keys will be in lockbox or elsewhere.
5, All service staff, pool, gardening will at all times keep a safe distance and wear face masks.
Travel Information Links
As more travel information becomes available we will add more links, please note these Covid requirements can change often and without notice, so please ensure you independently verify the requirements before travel.
Greece, the latest travel information : travel.gov.gr/#/
Spain, latest travel information and more: travelsafe.spain.info/en/
Latest Travel & Health Information for all departures and destinations: Sherpa
UK Government travel advice: gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
Villas with Free Cancellation*
Many of our Villas now offer Free Cancellation, just look out for the wording “Free Cancellation*” on the individual villas.
If the conditions below are satisfied, you will be able to cancel your booking at least 14 days before your Check-In date free of all cancellation charges and you will receive a full refund.
The conditions that need to be satisfied in order for you to benefit from the free cancellations terms are as follows:
- The “Free Cancellation*” must be referred to on your confirmation invoice.
- The specific villa web page must have the wording “Free Cancellation*” at the time of your booking;
- Booking confirmation dates from 22/04/21.
What happens if I need to cancel after the 14 Day Free Cancellation period, due to Covid-19 restrictions ??
- Should travel restrictions imposed by the FCDO/Governing Body of your Country of Residence and/or local restrictions in your destination country prevent you from traveling to your destination we will agree to move your booking to another date of the equivalent value.
- If there is an increase in the cost, you will simply be asked to pay the extra.
- Should you be unable to confirm a new date we will issue Freelance credit for any monies paid, to allow you to rebook when you are ready, all bookings must have a check-out date no later than 31/12/22
- All other standard booking conditions apply
IMPORTANT : We continue to highly recommend you have adequate comprehensive travel insurance to protect you in cases of cancellation for any other reason including, but not limited to, medical expenses, personal accident, repatriation in the event emergency, illness or accident, loss, theft, or damage to or of personal possessions or money, being unable to travel due to airline failure or cancellation, being quarantined for or diagnosed with Covid-19 or unable to travel due to work commitments or restrictions upon return.